Monday, December 10, 2007

Led Zeppelin Redux

For millions of Zeppelin fans the world over, today is a momentous occasion. In a few short hours, the surviving members of one of rock's most legendary groups take the stage at London's 02 Arena. I, for one, am excited, but filled with trepidation. Previous reunions have been bombs, even by the band's reckoning. It would be nice to see Page, Plant, Jonesy and Jason Bonham add one more masterful performance to the band's mythology.

The evidence will soon be out. By tomorrow, the concert will be circulating among bittorrenters the world over, and judgement will have been passed. I wish them the best. And if the magic has returned, I hope they see fit to keep riding on to new lands, unleashing the hammer of the gods.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check my site, I posted a bunch of video from the Zep show yesterday.

http://terminationshock.blogspot.com/